She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Sunday, March 22, 2009

Before and After

I just love this stamp, somthing about the Eiffel Tower & Paris that makes a woman feel all romantic in side.
This is a picture of my desk, yes my desk. Isn't it beautiful with all the color on it. I could just scream " clean this mess up"!!...


This is the last I will see of this miss. Today is the day I'll get started, can't say when I'll finish but I have to start somewhere.





My husband, the handyman. Jim was working hard on hanging my D.C. Big Flea big find, this toleware chandelier.
He got the chandelier all hardwired into the ceiling, now lets put the light bulbs in, hit the switch he said, nothing happened, just then Tanner yelled "my light went out". The chandelier knocked out a breaker in the panel box.
I'm so blessed to be married to a mr. fix it. Jim took two hours figuring out how to fix the problem and another three hours rewiring the chandelier ( Oh yea that was counting the two trips to lowes).

My new Rachel Ashwell valance from Target. I hate to say this but I just love target, especially after today. My first stop looking for a valance and Target had just what I was looking for, just wait until you see what else I got there.

I added some lace that I already had stored away for that rainy day when I might need it. I don't like to throw thigs out because I might need it some day. See Mr. Handyman, I saved us money today by keeping this lace curtain...

Here it is my other Target find an Eiffel Tower. I see these on other peoples blogs and wonder where in the world did they get it, Target thats where...




Hours later, it works wooo hooo I'm so thrilled..

( sorry this pic is so dark)
Here it is, all our hard labor paid off today, I just love it..
Check back, this room is not finished. I want to replace my storage containers with a large white distressed shabby chic hutch and my paper rack with a side board, my computer desk with a shabby chic piece. I know just the place to get them http://www.thevintageattic.com/ ...


1 comment:

Arlene said...

Ok, so now you have inspired me to finish my workshop. I'm almost there, I need to add curtains and a skirting under my countertop and it'll be done.